Rejuvenate your skin and remove impurities
What is a deep cleansing facial?A deep cleansing facial is a professional skincare treatment that focuses on thoroughly cleansing the skin by removing impurities, unclogging pores, and rejuvenating the complexion. It involves exfoliation, steam, extraction, and the application of specialised masks and serums. Deep cleansing facials have also been linked to a reduction in acne.
How often can I have it done?Typically, you would have a deep cleansing facial every 4 to 6 weeks, depending on your specific skin concerns and the recommendations provided by your skincare specialist. If you are grappling with acne or oily skin, this treatment is particularly well-suited for you. It involves the use of a steamer to open up the pores, allowing for effective unclogging. Through a combination of exfoliation and the removal of impurities, we ensure a thorough deep cleanse, even for smaller and less visible pores.
To minimise any discomfort during the extraction process, we use a specialised tool. Following the extraction, we apply a nourishing mask that not only smooths the skin but also provides essential nutrients for its overall health and vitality.
|Deep Cleansing Facial Benefits|
|Cleanses the skin of dirt, oil, and impurities||Reduces risk of acne breakouts|
|Unclogs pores||Allows for better absorption of skincare products|
|Reduce appearance of blackheads and whiteheads||Controls excess oil production|
| Exfoliates dead skin cells||Enhances blood circulation|
|Improves skin texture and tone||Provides a relaxing and rejuvenating experience|
Book a Deep Cleansing Facial
Our Treatment Process
- Cleansing: The esthetician cleanses your face to remove any makeup, dirt, or surface impurities.
- Steam: A warm, gentle steam is used to open up the pores and soften the skin.
- Exfoliation: A scrub or exfoliating product is applied to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.
- Extractions: The esthetician manually removes blackheads, whiteheads, and other impurities using gentle techniques.
- Mask: A customised mask is applied to nourish the skin and address specific concerns, such as hydration or oil control.
- Massage: Your face, neck, and shoulders may be massaged to improve blood circulation and promote relaxation if you choose.
- Toning and moisturising: A toner is applied to balance the skin's pH, followed by the application of a suitable moisturiser.
- Sun protection: A broad-spectrum sunscreen is applied to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.